3/23/08

Full Solar Powered Home-Green Parradise


For starters, I do not sell real estate and I have absolutely no personal motives involved in this. But when a green home needs a taker, then I’m more than willing to give it a little rub. That is exactly why we are discussing this wonderful home just a drive away from Ontario. It is a home of 24 X 28 with loft - cathedral ceiling which has been professionally built by Post & Beam Construction. The home looks beautiful and is obviously placed in a location that is game for photography of wildlife.

This is an excellent opportunity to live off grid yet have all the comforts of downtown. Star Choice, and internet satelite Dishes, cell phone reception, Hot & Cold running water, wood heat with propane backup.
Includes a 1 year old 7000 Watt Guardian Generator backup power system.
It also has 4 comfortable hunting huts - 4X8 & 5X10, which I would prefer being used for stuff other than hunting. The home is priced at $199,000.00 and I do not know if that is cheap or not. I suppose that is for each to decide on his own.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really a terrific and valuable piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us. 
Solar Power For Your Home
Solar Pool Heating